MXM is building a distinctive sales team and culture in Wenatchee, a team that employs proven sales methodologies to help customers buy solutions that improve their business success and enables each team member to achieve their personal goals and ambitions. We are committed to industry-leading sales professionalism, extreme ownership, team spirit, and commitment to learning and continuous improvement. We’re consultants who introduce valuable solutions to fitness clubs that drive high impact change and business outcomes.
Your primary responsibility is calling and emailing prospective customers in order to set up initial sales meetings. We sell to fitness club owners and operators, so you will primarily be calling / reaching out to gym owners and executive staff. Love fitness and working out? Bring that passion to your job!
We sell a high-quality software solution that our customers love. Our sales process is very consultative and value-adding - no sleazy tricks or hard-sell approaches. We always engage to share new ideas and perspectives and to identify gym operators who are interested in exploring ways to make their gyms operate better.
You will receive training in both basic and advanced B2B sales techniques. You will also receive regular coaching that will help you improve, and you’ll be expected to collaborate with colleagues to learn from them and share techniques you develop.
This is a difficult job. You will be expected to meet volume thresholds for phone calls and email and social media touches. You may make 50 calls and send 60 emails in a day and book 2 meetings - and that will be a good day. Many people will not want to talk to you. While we aim to have fun at work, many aspects of the work are repetitive and can be frustrating. You need to have initiative, grit, and be willing to push through difficult days.
Some positives: tons of learning and the opportunity to use your brain and creativity and bring your personality to your work. A mix of interesting co-workers. You’ll know you are helping gym owners and operators make their gyms better and better places to work.
$45,000 - $90,000 a year
Sales related, 1 year (Required)
As a Sales Consultant, you are responsible for achieving sales goals by developing new customer relationships and selling additional software subscriptions to existing customers. Key elements of the role include:
· Outreach to fitness club operators and managers to inspire interest
· Quality conversations to understand club operator goals, priorities and challenges
· Creative solution consultation that identifies solution capabilities and advantages
· Effective software demonstrations
· Navigating contractual negotiations
· Building and maintaining relationships
· Applying MXM sales methodologies consistently and effectively
· Adhering to MXM sales operational processes including CRM data entry
· Continual learning and improvement in all aspects of your performance
· Creativity and new approach development that the team can adopt to improve methodologies and processes (bring your brain and use it!)
· Support team members in their success
· Primarily inside sales - ideally from our Wenatchee offices, remote will be considered.
· Up to 25% travel including trade-show booth duty
We provide training and coaching that enables you to achieve your full potential. You determine your success. Work extremely hard, apply what you learn, maintain a positive attitude, be open to coaching and improvement, and personally accountable to achieving your goals, and you will earn more than you thought possible, while establishing a foundation for future career opportunities.
· Demonstrated responsibility and success in a sales related job; fitness club or fitness industry experience preferred
· Effective writing skills
· Effective verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude
· Strong work ethic, and proven ability to work independently
· Commitment to learning, improvement and performance
MXM is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $45,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Typical start time:
Typical end time: